It seems that I have been nominated for the Reader Appreciation Award. Gratitude to Quantumphysica for nominating me. The rules sound entertaining. I will do my best in attempting to follow them.
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
See Above. Do not expect too many pictures of flowers on this blog. Enjoy that one as it may be the only.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
The entertaining part as mentioned at the beginning of this post. See below.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
My blog reading is very select and limited but I will list a few favorites that I keep my eye on.
- http://wereallmadinhere.wordpress.com/ (Always interesting)
- http://jessicadee25.wordpress.com/ (Created by my demand, updated too irregularly and I am often told everything in person before a post is published. But still, I am ever watchful)
- http://mistressdevana.wordpress.com/ (a friend)
- http://thehourglass-nicole.blogspot.co.uk/ (a friend)
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
Pass. I am accustomed to making the rules (not following them) and this seems like too much work.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
See link 1 of rule number 3.
- What is your favorite colour? – Black. Next question.
- What is your favorite animal? – Humans. Though I am still struggling to determine if they are animal or vegetable. Current theory leans more towards vegetable, but I am ever optimistic that this opinion could be proven wrong.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? – Pussy. Yes, this is a drink.
- Facebook or Twitter? – Slapping a menials face with a book does sound more appealing in comparison to my attempting to warble.
- Favorite pattern? – Probably tartan, seeing as I am Scottish by birth. But colour specific: Onyx, charcoal, sable and jet sewing on a pitch black cloth.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – Receiving. This is a silly question to ask a Mistress.
- Favorite number? – 69 or 666. Both for obvious reasons. Followed closely by 42, because it is the answer to life, the universe and everything.
- Favorite day of the week? – I have little concept of ‘time’. I rarely know what day it is unless I look at my iPhone.
- Favorite flower? – A black rose followed closely by a white rose.
- What is your passion? – The consistent suffering of others and the egotistical pursuit of personal pleasure. Both are pretty much the same thing for me.