- Disrespect – Respect given is respect earned. Naturally.
- Ignorance – “I can hear you and I know you are talking to me but I choose not to acknowledge you! You do not exist to me! Lalalalalala!” (being interrupted by random people during play, aftercare or when talking also come under this category)
- Lousy liars – If you are going to lie, at least lie properly.
- Thieves – Simple. If it is not yours, be it an idea, a photo, something material or even credit for an achievement or action: THEN IT IS NOT YOURS!
- Cattle – “Follow! Follow! We know not what we are following! Wheeee!”
- Being called a vampire – I am not a vampire! (see #1 and #2)
- Drugs – A lousy excuse for having no imagination. Incredibly stupid when mixed with BDSM (overconsumption of alcohol being the most common I have seen).
- Knowledgelessness (BDSM) – If you are going to be brutal, at least do the decent thing and get creative with it or do something that actually requires some element of knowledge and skill (this would also imply actually having the said knowledge and skill for the use of any tools involved, rather than just grabbing something and hoping that nothing is permanently damaged during its application). Get some learning. Take time to plan. Be consensual and safe. DO THE RESEARCH!
- Trolls – Sad, pathetic and pitiable people who literally have nothing better or constructive to do than slander, criticise and argue online. “Get a life”.
- The fact that I frequently hear and see all of the aforementioned far more than I care to.
Yet another ‘well wishes’ blog post. The year seems to have passed quickly.
And once again, I am going to get this out of the way now before I forget or lose interest in writing this.
I still find these overcommercialized celebrations difficult to understand. I spent most of yesterday watching mundanes scurry about my local shopping center like cattle. Most were attempting to fill their bags with anything they could grab and pushing the other mundanes out of the way in an effort to do so.
It was all incredibly entertaining to watch, but has only reinforced my belief that they are all simply sheep, following the herd.
Merry Christmas, Merry Yuletide, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Hanukkah or happy/merry whatever festive celebration you all partake in at this time of year and a Happy New Year/Hogmanay/Other (especially to those who have made an effort to visit me over the course of this year).
My only hope is that those who are keeping up to date and reading my blog on a regular basis do their best to steer clear of the stampede.
Be different, do something kinky this Christmas.