This will be my fifth blogger award nomination. Previous nominations have included:
- The Reader Appreciation Award. (Sunflowers… I am glad I can only be nominated once.)
- The Beautiful Blogger Award. (I feel pretty, oh so pretty!)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. (Naturally.)
- The META Awesomest Blog Unicorn Award. (Sparkly pink, I kid you not. Still not over that one.)
This time I have been nominated for the Compassionate Communicator award by Quantumphysica and while I am metaphorically ‘over the moon’ to be nominated, I must say: “Compassionate? Moi? Disgraceful slander I tell you!”
- That in awarding it to a blogger you simply link it to one of their blog posts which you feel has personally benefited you in some way (See below).
- You give a brief explanation of why you feel it benefited you (See below).
- On accepting the award you link back to and thank the person who awarded it to you (Done).
So, without further ado, to the links and reasoning:
- The Kinky Life of Bowz: A very cute but informative blog written from the perspective of a 23 year old submissive masochist female by the name of ‘Bowz’. Personally, I love it when someone gets into BDSM at such a young age and I think it is excellent how she mixes up good, solid BDSM advice with her own budding exploration and experiences. While her blog is packed with excellent opinions and information, my personal favorite of the posts she has written is about how she believes she is experiencing ‘Anti-brainwashing’: http://bigpinkbowz.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/help-help-im-going-through-anti-brainwashing/
- Deviant Wench: Written by a married submissive feminist, her blog is filled with stories and opinions on the kinky things she gets up to. Whenever I need a smile on my face, this is the blog I go to. She always makes me laugh; The latest post of hers which made me giggle can be found at: http://deviantwench.wordpress.com/2012/09/20/and-you-may-ask-yourself-well-how-did-i-get-here/
- Pet Etiquette: A mixture of both vamp and BDSM topics with a nice concoction of shorts, poetry and views. Interesting reading when I manage to spot her new posts. Naturally, despite the post being so short, my favorite of hers is when she mentioned me: http://petetiquette.wordpress.com/2012/05/03/not-bad-i-say/
- We’re all mad in here: Written by the very lady who nominated me for this award. A blend of pretty much everything goes into her blog; From Etsy.com shop suggestions and letters to her psychiatrist, to poetry and stories about the events in her life (Some BDSM orientated). Every single post is interesting. Every single post will make you think or spark on emotion. I cannot list a favorite because there is so many, so I will just link to her main page and let you all see for yourselves: http://wereallmadinhere.wordpress.com/