I have had this little flogger for a while now, a gift from my Benjamin to add alongside my other dymondwood toys (Sasha, Tempest, Scylla and Charybdis), and I have always been undecided on what to name it. However, recently I have been referring to it as “Pooky”, mainly because (like Garfield) I believe it is such a sweet name for something so cute, but also (unlike Garfield) a very ironic name considering that the hard leather falls can pack quite a sting for something so very small and seemingly innocuous.
Tag Archives: ironic
As sparkly as unicorn poop.
It seems I have been nominated for three blogger awards by the ever kinky Deviant wench.
I have no idea if I won the last award: The Reader Appreciation Award. Probably unlikely as I do tend to ignore half the rules. But it is all in good fun and gives me an excuse to stroke my ego or talk about myself, which, apparently, I love to do.
So, the awards are as follows:
The Beautiful Blogger Award:
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
And, The META Awesomest Blog Unicorn Award:
Who invents these things? I mean, I enjoy a bit of ponyplay as much as the next Mistress. But a pink, shiny unicorn-boy? He looks so “My little pony” that I would not be surprised if he had a rainbow brand on his backside and ejaculated marshmallows.
Nevermind. Let us proceed to the rules.
1. Include the award logo(s) somewhere in your blog:
See Above. Much to my dismay.
2. Answer 10 questions you have about yourself / “Share 10 factoids that absolutely no one really needs to know about me, but which I am going to share anyway, because that’s how I roll”:
The entertaining part.
- I actually own several cuddly toys. My favorite is a talking “Stitch” from Disneys “Lilo and Stitch” movie. He shouts out “MAKE ME A SANDWICH!”, so I often shake him at people to get him to shout it out instead of having to say it myself.
- Every time my submissive (Benjamin) gets to play in the dungeon he always brings a packet of jelly sweets (I use them as treats if he takes the pain well or has been good). I tend to eat all the red ones myself and he has been wondering, for the past 8 months, why he never gets any red sweets in any of the packets.
- I dislike being called a vampire and prefer the term “Demon” or “Demonic”. The last person to refer to me as “vampiric” ended up chained to a fence in the back yard of my dungeon, naked, while it was hailing. I am still in the firm belief that I was overly lenient.
- I have an obsession with tea. I would take it intravenously if it would not be so detrimental to my health. (Milk, no sugar. Because I am sweet enough. If I get any sweeter, I will be out of a job.)
- Despite public opinion, I am always on my best behavior. It is just unfortunate that my best behavior is often considered quite anti-social towards the mundane.
- I enjoy confusing people by randomly switching between being sarcastic and being brutally honest.
- I often ask myself stupid questions. Examples: “Why is it that my lemonade contains all kinds of artificial ingredients and my washing up liquid contains real lemons?” and “Toast always lands butter-side-down when it is dropped and a cat always lands on its feet, so what would happen if I buttered the back of a cat and threw it out of the upper story window?”. Luckily, I rarely say these things out loud.
- I am a huge fan of science fiction (especially Star Wars and Mass Effect) and heavy metal music. You will never see that sentence written on this blog again.
- I sometimes pretend to be mundane. However, I get bored of it rather quickly.
- I dislike eating pears. It is not the kind of pressure I like to be under.
- http://wereallmadinhere.wordpress.com/ (She has probably already been nominated, but I like her blog.)
- http://thehourglass-nicole.blogspot.co.uk/ (Not a wordpress blog, but she is a friend and I enjoy the rants and raves of her stalker)
- http://ramblingsofanaspiringwriter.wordpress.com/ (An entertaining read.)
- http://rbholbrook.wordpress.com/ (His demon character makes me think of me if I were vanilla. I like it.)
- http://jessicadee25.wordpress.com/(a friend)
- http://mykinkylife.wordpress.com/ (a friend)
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominees links in your post and comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate:
How do I say this without sounding incredibly pompous, arrogant and sloth?
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you:
Deviant wench: Foul mouthed and penis obsessed.
However, she is also witty, funny, charismatic and a damn good read at times. I like her.