- Disrespect – Respect given is respect earned. Naturally.
- Ignorance – “I can hear you and I know you are talking to me but I choose not to acknowledge you! You do not exist to me! Lalalalalala!” (being interrupted by random people during play, aftercare or when talking also come under this category)
- Lousy liars – If you are going to lie, at least lie properly.
- Thieves – Simple. If it is not yours, be it an idea, a photo, something material or even credit for an achievement or action: THEN IT IS NOT YOURS!
- Cattle – “Follow! Follow! We know not what we are following! Wheeee!”
- Being called a vampire – I am not a vampire! (see #1 and #2)
- Drugs – A lousy excuse for having no imagination. Incredibly stupid when mixed with BDSM (overconsumption of alcohol being the most common I have seen).
- Knowledgelessness (BDSM) – If you are going to be brutal, at least do the decent thing and get creative with it or do something that actually requires some element of knowledge and skill (this would also imply actually having the said knowledge and skill for the use of any tools involved, rather than just grabbing something and hoping that nothing is permanently damaged during its application). Get some learning. Take time to plan. Be consensual and safe. DO THE RESEARCH!
- Trolls – Sad, pathetic and pitiable people who literally have nothing better or constructive to do than slander, criticise and argue online. “Get a life”.
- The fact that I frequently hear and see all of the aforementioned far more than I care to.
Tag Archives: Online
It should come as no surprise that I eventually started working on more flogger designs for Kabunza.
Detached handled floggers being next on my list; the finished products of our newest design have turned out wonderfully.
Each set has plated steel ball bearing swivel joints on the handles to prevent the falls tangling and for complete fluidity of motion. Ricochet flogging has never been easier.
And, of course, everything is customisable. Including our trademark Kabunza chainmail detachments.
Clearly a flogger for the discerning connaisseur.
I will be demonstrating these and our Poi floggers this coming weekend at SWAMP in Bristol. I look forward to seeing people there.
If, however, you cannot wait that long to get your hands on a set; You can visit our online shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Kabunza.
Swamping the market
The Chrismas and New Year has brought about a lot of resolutions (of a sort) for me and mine, some of which pertain to my little business: Kabunza.
Sunday 13th January brings with it the reopening of SWAMP (South West Alternative Market & Party) in Bristol, where I will be attending and hosting a Kabunza trade stand (sort of hosting, as I have no doubt I will wander off to socialise while my partner runs the stand for me).
This blog post is basically an invitation to come along and view our current wares as well as a little teaser for our latest creations:
As many of you will know, I have incredibly high standards; Ergo, when something is created for my business, it needs to be perfect.
The latest of our Kabunza products have been created with the Dominants in mind: Chainmail jewellery (which can have pendants etc added on request) to match the collars and restraints worn by their submissives or play partners.
While there are three materials from which we normally create our collars and cuffs (Stainless steel, Brass and Bronze), the most popular is what we call ‘302 stainless steel’. Using this material tends to make our BDSM creations extremely tough, ductile and corrosion resistant; Meaning you can lock on a collar and it will never need to come off, even in the bath or shower.
Recently we have acquired a softer form of stainless steel, and while it is still quite tough and still corrosion resistant, it would not stand up to some of the violent pressures that I would expect one of our BDSM creations to stand up to.
To this end we decided to create some jewellery sets for the discerning Dominant who would like a matching accessory to their play partners collar (or for someone who would just like to wear some really nice looking bling).
To date, we have only created 4 sets. However, if you have a specific type of chainmail weave in mind, feel free to contact me to enquire about having your own custom creation, or you can come along and browse our stall in Bristol on the 13th. I look forward to meeting people there.
You can view the Kabunza blog post, which details the 4 sets and has links to our online shop: Here.
This is not a fallacy. I am Online.
I have never been one for online play. You cannot touch or feel your subjects flesh, you cannot use your arsenal of favorite toys, it is rare you even get to see their facial expressions and things like scent or smell are completely nonexistent (which is a complete shame as I have always considered this rather important to set specific moods).
However, despite all of the above, I still get many requests to do online or webcam domination.
So, in the interest of furthering my rather dark influence, I have bought a webcam and joined a website called adultwork.com where I will be doing online webcam sessions when I have the free time (Gratitude to the menial who suggested the site, you know who you are).
Keep a watchful eye on my Twitter for updates on when I will be available for webcam and you can view my adultwork.com profile using the link provided in the “My Links” section on this blog.